Friday, January 11, 2008

Something new!

So, I created this other blog for updates on just Rob and I. It's sorta seeming like the other blog is mostly about baby and general "FAMILY" news- but I wanted to have something for the big people in this family... there are other things going on with Rob and I that seem more grown-up so they get their own blog... that and well, I'm a blogspot-addict and needed a fix. :-) Besides- my dad tells me that there are people on the other side of this country that like reading my stuff... so I thought that I'd please the masses by giving them more of what they want. Hopefully this will be as good as the other... Love to all- Sarah

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Sarah, when I was home in Germany for Christmas, I was playing on facebook and happened upon your wedding pictures. My brother went like, "Where do you meet all these beautiful people? I don't know anybody like that." And then when I clicked through further, "They belong on the cover of a wedding magazine." Hehe. You're gorgeous! It's acknowledged all the way to Germany. I miss you, by the way. Do you still work in the Temple? I'll come stalk you if you tell me what shift ;o)

Nicole said...

Oh never mind. Baby. No more Temple. ;o) I want to see baby more than I want to see you in the Temple anyway.

Rebecca said...

hey it's rebecca. you and rob can keep up on jason and me at
hemsleyfamily.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

Hey tell your husband Jason and I are going to have a boy. Also he can check out Jamie and Jermey's blog from my page.
talk to you soon.